The dosing robot DR-CNC is an ideal supplement to the existing product portfolio. It enables the plastics processing sector to apply sealing systems of polyurethane to components up to a size of 2,500 mm x 1,000 mm x 300 mm.
Depending on the application, it is possible to choose between a liquid seal and the application of a thixotropic sealing material.
A brief outline of the most important data:
- Dosing / foaming system for 2K PU foam
- 2 interchangeable sliding tables for picking up and moving workpieces
- 3-CNC axes (X = 2.500mm Y = 1.000mm Z = 300mm)
- Dynamic mixing system in 2-component design
- Precision gear metering pump for components A + B
- Monitoring of dosing tubes by means of laser light barriers, incl. automatic zero-point correction
- Tempered material lines and containers for optimum process capability
- Material recirculation up to the dosing pump
- Dosing technology for 3-component (thixotropic foam polyol)
We’ll also find the solution for your applications and products. Please feel free to approach us.